Early College Awareness This workshop is ideal for 8th and 9th grade students and families. We will discuss using your high school years effectively with regard to academics, activities, volunteering, and what to do on weekends and during the summers. Some questions we will discuss include:
• What do I need to be doing in high school to be prepared for college?
• Do you activities match with your interests?
• To work or not to work?
• When should test prep start?
• What classes should I take in high school?
• Is too early to talk about financing college?
• Questions and Answers