The Library is Open!
As of immediately, patrons may come into the Library without an appointment! Please note our mask policy*. We will still offer outside programs for adults and children while slowly transitioning back to inside. We will continue to offer curbside pickup for anyone wanting that service. Patrons can place holds on their accounts online, or by calling or emailing the Library. We will also continue to offer hand sanitizer and masks if people need them. We will still take names and contact information of everyone who comes in to help with potential contact tracing.
Please sign up for Wowbrary to see what’s new. You can search the collection, there, too.
We are taking Book Sale donations and accepting books only during open hours.
Library hours are Monday-Friday, 10-5:30 and Saturday 10-4 860.927.3761 firstname.lastname@example.org
*Our Mask Policy
• All patrons over the age of 2 who are not fully vaccinated must wear a mask to enter
• Fully-vaccinated patrons may enter with or without a mask at their discretion, except to visit the Children’s room, where all patrons must wear a mask regardless of vaccination status
• We encourage safe social distancing and mask usage indoors – we have extra masks at the Circulation Desk
• Masks are not required for anyone at outdoor programs
• We are not verifying vaccination status but ask you to respect our guidelines